A financial services B2B platform intended for leading securities
dealers and institutional investors. The primary services are
electronic trading and electronic distribution of investment
research for OTC-traded Asian and Japanese debt instruments. They
aggregate research from a number of buy-side and sell-side
A leading electronic fixed income securities marketplace.
Services offered through State Street Brokerage
A market-supported, Internet-based transactional and informational
platform designed to meet the needs of the global over-the-counter
(OTC) credit derivatives market
online global currency exchange open to institutional buyers and
- a specialist in global high yield securities
- Municipal bond trading for individual and institutional investors.
operates multiple buyer/seller real-time electronic marketplaces and
- a market for secondary and primary term finance.
- operated by State Street
- Electronic bond trading
- An internet-based exchange to facilitate trading of secondary
(United Kingdom) - an internet based screen trading system for
securities finance professionals to meet and arrange stock loans
& stock borrows.
- a web-based B2B marketplace for municipal securities.
TradeWeb - an
online trading network for fixed-income securities.